Written Answers — Department for Communities and Local Government: Change of Use (7 Dec 2016)

Geoffrey Cox: To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, if he will bring forward legislative proposals to amend the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015 to allow for the installation of additional floors in converting agricultural buildings for residential use.